SonyTwan

General Fitness/Health Thread

I now live 1-2minutes from a mcdonalds and a KFC, my health is fucked. Lived here a week and I've already had a KFC and Mcdonalds, plus I got a chinese recently.

I expect by the end of the year I shall be a pudgy blob.

I now live 1-2minutes from a mcdonalds and a KFC, my health is fucked. Lived here a week and I've already had a KFC and Mcdonalds, plus I got a chinese recently.

I expect by the end of the year I shall be a pudgy blob.

This sik cunt ate McDonalds like 4-5 days a week

it's not healthy, but provided you know how much you should be eating, you won't put on weight

calories n shit yo

first day back at gym for 3 weeks, will see how my shoulders feel in morning, avoided my overhead press

might just have to focus on cardio for a bit if my shoulders are still fucked

I do a lot of cycling in Plymouth and the local area with the university.

Here's something from earlier this year. This is a video filmed (from the point of view) of a friend of mine, I show up here and there. We start on the ferry out of Plymouth into Cornwall and we cycle along the coast towards Looe.

Quite a bit off road and lots of hills!

I do a lot of cycling in Plymouth and the local area with the university.

Here's something from earlier this year. This is a video filmed (from the point of view) of a friend of mine, I show up here and there. We start on the ferry out of Plymouth into Cornwall and we cycle along the coast towards Looe.

Quite a bit off road and lots of hills!

Wow a very interesting journey! ive never done any cycling really it does look quite fun.

That looks like a lot of fun, interesting setup you have there too. Road bikes with 700c off-road tyres? Nice. I've done a lot of riding but nothing as diverse as that, although it is something I'd like to do.

Have you heard about Microsoft Hyperlapse? Put that video through it and it will steady the whole thing out, with surprisingly good results.

Finally coming back to benching/overhead pressing after about a month lol

shoulders a little bit sore after tonights session but slowly seems to be getting better

approaching T-rex mode as I'm now almost squatting 2 plate :^)

lifting song of the day goes to:

(ignore le shitty meme pic, track is class)