SonyTwan

General Fitness/Health Thread

Currently running every morning 2 kilometers with nylon,boxing 4 times a week and swimming sometimes

Benchpress record 130: 3 times

Deadlift: 150 ( I dont do it allot becouse i have back issues)

Squat: 120 but i dont do allot of legs in the gym becouse i run alot and do skipping at the gym

KO record : 1st round 20 seconds uppercut to the liver and right hook to the chin

Swimming record 50m freestlye 28,5 not that good but i dont have the right body for a swimmer

I drink every day 3 liters of water minimize my food no bread or sweet stuff

Ive done in the past some hormones clenbuterol and some other stupid shit, trust me its not worth it buy yourself some nice milk protein, creatine even amino acids its all good :smile1:

Good luck to all you guys trying to become big :smile1:

Nice bench man

I'm on creatine and it has made a difference, last squat set didn't feel as hard as it should have

I get around 3 liters of water a day just from being at work for 6-8 hours :smile1:

Don't work out anymore, didn't do any high weight shit, low weight high reps is where it's at fgts. Still do my boxing, used to jog and work out every day but can't anymore cause I work so much, no time and energy, work keeps me fit though cause it's all fucking heavy lifting n shit. thinking about getting into the gym rather than working out from home, better equipment n shit

that's all

Depends what your goals are, but ideally you should be doing both. Lifting heavy for strength, and low weight high reps for hypertrophy and some cross over to strength.

Work will only keep you so fit as you can't progressively overload your muscles as easily, there's always time for the gym, wake up earlier or something.

Currently running every morning 2 kilometers with nylon,boxing 4 times a week and swimming sometimes

Benchpress record 130: 3 times

Deadlift: 150 ( I dont do it allot becouse i have back issues)

Squat: 120 but i dont do allot of legs in the gym becouse i run alot and do skipping at the gym

KO record : 1st round 20 seconds uppercut to the liver and right hook to the chin

Swimming record 50m freestlye 28,5 not that good but i dont have the right body for a swimmer

I drink every day 3 liters of water minimize my food no bread or sweet stuff

Ive done in the past some hormones clenbuterol and some other stupid shit, trust me its not worth it buy yourself some nice milk protein, creatine even amino acids its all good :smile1:

Good luck to all you guys trying to become big :smile1:

Nice bench man

I'm on creatine and it has made a difference, last squat set didn't feel as hard as it should have

I get around 3 liters of water a day just from being at work for 6-8 hours :smile1:

Don't work out anymore, didn't do any high weight shit, low weight high reps is where it's at fgts. Still do my boxing, used to jog and work out every day but can't anymore cause I work so much, no time and energy, work keeps me fit though cause it's all fucking heavy lifting n shit. thinking about getting into the gym rather than working out from home, better equipment n shit

that's all

Depends what your goals are, but ideally you should be doing both. Lifting heavy for strength, and low weight high reps for hypertrophy and some cross over to strength.

Work will only keep you so fit as you can't progressively overload your muscles as easily, there's always time for the gym, wake up earlier or something.

Creatine is good, i also take it but i am currently off of it because i like to cycle it on for 3 months then off for 3 months, just so my body still produces it.

Tony knowing you are an adult and dont mind taking supplements i recommend taking Casein and L-Glutamine, or you can just take some BCAA every morning :D youre bigger and stronger than me so i hope you improve better than me :D

Also how big are your biceps?

Please measure and let me know?!

I don't want to pump money into too many supplements, even creatine isn't guaranteed to work for some people.

I'm hardly big and strong either, still tiny. :^)

Only been doing direct arm work for about a month and a half, before it was just compound lifts so they're lagging behind a bit, not worth measuring lol.

Tried out some knee sleeves today, either I was having an off day or they were interfering with my squat form, heels kept rising off the ground and I couldn't focus so gave up on 5th set.

This will be me when I attempt my first one rep max (minus the smith machine)

I3vUg4O.gif

I'm quite active, the main thing I do these days is endurance trekking. So over a weekend me and a few work people will aim to achieve something in a walk, last weekend we did Mount Snowden's Watkins path, which is the hardest path. A few months ago we walked from the south to the north of Dartmoor with a wild camp somewhere in the middle, that one was about 30 miles with a 15kg pack.

Less often now I cycle, but I usually do a 14 mile ride along a railway path in about an hour if I'm fast.

I'll probably start doing something more serious when I can afford to keep doing it.

i was daydreaming a bit when i was reading this. was pretty amazing momentum

Hey new to the forums and all i thought i would post something where i know more about than others! :)

I play hockey as my main sport and teach football(soccer for you yanks) as my job

I am currently going to the gym about 3 times a week just doing your standard stuff but im more into my cardio/fitness side of things, i like to run 5k 3 times a week along side 2 fitness/training sessions with my hockey club! Im playing national league 2 (hockey) in Scotland for anyone who is interested :) i really enjoy the running side of general health over the weights side!

No hate pl0x because i play a "girls" sport :)

Hey new to the forums and all i thought i would post something where i know more about than others! :)

I play hockey as my main sport and teach football(soccer for you yanks) as my job

I am currently going to the gym about 3 times a week just doing your standard stuff but im more into my cardio/fitness side of things, i like to run 5k 3 times a week along side 2 fitness/training sessions with my hockey club! Im playing national league 2 (hockey) in Scotland for anyone who is interested :) i really enjoy the running side of general health over the weights side!

Hockey is fun, sport has no gender #deepQuote.

If you havent tried weight training i suggest you do... Pussy.

Hockey is fun, sport has no gender #deepQuote.

If you havent tried weight training i suggest you do... Pussy.

#toodeepforme

matee if i tried weights they would call me zeus and that would be unfair, got to give people a chance ya know! :yay:

I'm looking to buy my own set of weights and benches to use at home for the following exercises:

Squat

Pull to bench

Bench press

Upright row

Bicep curls

Does anyone have some reasonably priced suggestions on what I should buy and from where? I am looking myself, just wondered if anyone had any good suggestions.