SonyTwan

General Fitness/Health Thread

1 minute ago, nick said:

any tips on improving?

definitly what mike said form > ego. try to always maintain a straght back concentrate more on your back then on the weight you are lifting. Ofc you can always test your limit, but not to often or your back will ache and always pull all the way to the back. maybe here it was to heavy but normally pull all the way back

1 minute ago, Extinct ツ said:

legit the thumbnail shows what u did and what you should do and all it takes is to search how to deadlift in youtube. COME ON NICK U AINT RETARDED

i couldnt help but notice a fucking boner in his pants...

3 minutes ago, Scrune said:

definitly what mike said form > ego. try to always maintain a straght back concentrate more on your back then on the weight you are lifting. Ofc you can always test your limit, but not to often or your back will ache and always pull all the way to the back. maybe here it was to heavy but normally pull all the way back

i couldnt help but notice a fucking boner in his pants...

hes just super hyped about his video

18 minutes ago, Liutvi Mestan said:

nick the only thing you will accomplish lifting is your asshole from the toilet to the wheelchair if you continue doing that..

Lifting Washing machines from next doors back garden is a bit different to lifting weights...

Good work Nick <33

Edited by Danny

@nick everyone's already told you your form is shocking but it's important to know that you're not going to be able to do that much with proper form.  I haven't tested my 1 honor Max in ages but I was able to bust out 80kg reps over and over with shitty form. I corrected it and now I do 55kg for 6 reps at a time, which is so much lower but idc because I know I'm doing it right.