Sign in to follow this  
❤️Hades❤️

Hayley aka ❤️Hades❤️

Hello everyone I thought it was about time i introduce myself names Hayley aka ❤️Hades❤️i am from Norway, born and raised in Oslo.

I just got done with high school and I'm just working now ,a lot of different jobs one is a voluntarily job at an animal shelter for homeless animals, one is a part time graphic designer.

I have been playing games from a young age stared with Nintendo64 to playstation 1-4 , last year i stopped playing on my pst 4 and made a steam account and ever since I have been a pc gamer.

Some games I have played and still playing are wow,runescape,gw2,minecraft,team fortress,trine.

The main games i play at the moment are csgo and wow. I have been playing csgo now almost a year.

here are some of my Hobbies and interests

Friends ,Hair / makeup, Fantasy,Literature, Sci-fi, gaming, lord of the rings, Music, Film. board game, IT,game of Thrones.,bicycling,reading.

I've been playing on the server now two months now at least more then a month. A friend of mine was like let's play jailbreak and i was like what is jailbreakand that how I got on the OB server and it was the perfect time to get to know what jailbreak was since I was get tired of the toxic that is comp. this community is so friendly and welcoming and so much fun I'm glad that I found it :smile1:

thanks for reading if any of you have any questions don't hesitate to ask ^_^ :silly1: