Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

Do Androids Dream of Ghost Chilli Cheats? 05/07/15 7PM BST

I get that members get priority but how have I gone for no.4 on the list, all the way to no.6 on the reserves? Also I know Mclovin's special and all (Im joking plz don't ban) But how come he gets two spots!?!?

I get that members get priority but how have I gone for no.4 on the list, all the way to no.6 on the reserves? Also I know Mclovin's special and all (Im joking plz don't ban) But how come he gets two spots!?!?

Because someone edited him in for your spot rather than me and I didn't notice it at first - I was working from the bottom up as it is first come first serve excluding priorities obviously. You should be still on the main list [changed it now].

Also the reserves list doesn't really consider priority, we grab whoever is on and gets in first if we need to - so if you end up on the reserves list, don't take the number to heart xo

Because someone edited him in for your spot rather than me and I didn't notice it at first - I was working from the bottom up as it is first come first serve excluding priorities obviously. You should be still on the main list [changed it now].

Also the reserves list doesn't really consider priority, we grab whoever is on and gets in first if we need to - so if you end up on the reserves list, don't take the number to heart xo

Chances are I wont get to play anyway but thank you xoxo

I was one of the first to say sigh me up now bottom of the RESERVES

not fair ?????????????????????

I'll make the entire list 0. if it makes the world spin at a more gentle speed for you :^)

I was one of the first to say sigh me up now bottom of the RESERVES

not fair ?????????????????????

I'll make the entire list 0. if it makes the world spin at a more gentle speed for you :^)

If you could please, would help me sleep easier at night