Sign in to follow this  
System 32

System 32's Member Application! (DECLINED)

Player Name: System 32

Date of Birth: Augest 27 2003

Country/Location: Pakistan , Karachi

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:53144242

Games Played: CS 1.6 - CSS - CSGO - Garry's Mod - Doto 2

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Since May.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I play on the server whenever i have time like all day i sit on my chair and play OutBreak. I go on TS3. and just sit in a channel only talking abit if someone talks to me like Popey.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Hmm My real name is Sufiyan and please don't make fun of my name since i found Outbreak Jailbreak ive left competitive

matchmaking i dont know why whever i open csgo the first thing i do is join outbreak and listen to people say go fuck yourself.

That's all i can put in - CSGO Comp Matchmaking - Gold Nova Master 39 Wins Only.

Any More Questions Put it in comments please.

Huh, ummmm, I think you might wanna take "(Trial)" out of your thread post because that is for Admins to do. Also as John said you don't reach the required Age for become a member. You also have no forum activity, dont make an account and apply on the same day. BIG -1 from me.

♦ Applicants must meet the age requirement to join. This is currently set to 15 years of age.

♦ Don't join the forums and apply on the same day, be active first.

You must be 15 years old to be able to apply for member, so you would have to wait another 3 years or wait for a member of staff to put you forward, but that is only if you you show exemplary behaviour and maturity. You spam your mic A LOT in game and that in my opinion immediately takes away from the exemplary behaviour and maturity, it needs to stop. You also need to have forum presence before you apply for member, get to know people here and let us get to know you, but do not spam the forums.

Also '(Trial)' is for admins to add to the topic title to indicate that someone's on trial, so I'll just remove that now to not confuse people.

Hi System

Sorry to say you have been declined.

You weren't even nominated for a member application, which is needed if you're under 15.

We feel you lack a forum presence, and aren't too impressed with some server behaviour (always going CT, spamming mic, etc).

Remember to brush up on the rules (and follow them), use the forums, server and teamspeak.

You may re-apply in a month if actually nominated.

Regards,

OB Staff