Sign in to follow this  
FlutterByeBullet

FlutterByeBullet's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name:[iG]FlutterByeBullet

Date of Birth:28/03/97

Country/Location:England

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:89693042

Games Played:

Minecraft- i have played this for about 5 years now i started in 2009 with the alpha version demo.

League Of Legends- i have played this alot i recently created a new account so im now level 10 on that account- my old account was level 28- i have played league of legends for just over a year now.

Tera- OMG BEST GAME EVER!!!! XD im joking but i really do like this mmo-it’s far more interesting than most others that i play(i wont name them all)-i have played tera for about 2 years now.

Counter Strike:Global Offensive - XD im kinda new to this- my account is silver 3 at the moment-190 hrs on record

Hazard Ops- i really like the game because it is both a 3rd person shooter and a first person shooter- its insanely fun-39 hrs on record

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?I have been on the CS:GO JAILBREAK SERVER for about 2-3 weeks now(i played once before with a friend but then i forgot about outbreak for around 3-4 months XD)(around the same time that i got cs:go is when i found outbreak again)

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:i am a friendly player who tries his hardest to get along with everyone on the server, i also stream the game sometimes so i can help eliminate any free killers,offencive people or trollers. i have had previous experience being in staff positions via other game servers on games such as minecraft and garry’s mod(i resigned from these positions because of different reasons-if you would like to know why i resigned please feel free to message me anytime and i will try to reply as quick as possible)

Tell us a little something about yourself:i am terrible at soccer/football, i love japanese culture, i am whats classed as a otaku but i sometimes do weeaboo-ish things, i have real bad luck but when i am lucky i get luck that is too good to be true(such as i spent £2000 on a brand new pc and it broke within the first week, then 2 days later i won a £3010 custom built pc from a gaming giveaway XD dat luck tho), i was bullied for 13 years during school(my whole time through school)so i know what its like to be isolated….im now trying to make some friends. ^_^ ....my favorite color is light pink

Hey man nice to meet you :glad2:

You sound like a fun guy but maybe just a little preemptive on the member app. We want to know you! As venga said the best way to do that is come on TS. We are all pretty friendly and please don't take anything said on there to heart. We don't bite but we do like to wind each other up a bit.

Also, calm down a bit of the colours, while very...flamboyant, it just gets in the way if your trying to read a post :)

All the best

Fluxy

Outbreak Community Stoner

Ima go for a +0.5:

+ Active on Server

+ Knows Rules

+ Plays CT

+ Active on forums (However worrying it is that your most active forum is ban requests).

+ Freindly

- Head on Teamspeak a bit :)

- Your app is a bit bright.

Good luck.

Hi Flutter

Sorry to say you have been declined.

We simply feel you haven't been around quite long enough to make an accurate decision.

Remember to brush up on the rules (and follow them), use the forums, server and teamspeak.

We appreciate your attempt to have rule breakers banned, just remember the format.

You may re-apply in a month.

Regards,

OB Staff