Sign in to follow this  
mickymoo20000

Member application (DECLINED)

Player Name: mickymoo20000

Date of Birth: 19th of August 2000

Country/Location: Newcastle, England

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93955995

Games Played: Cs go,Gmod,Arma 3,Reign Of Kings and lots more

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Jun 01, 2015 3:00 PM and I have played this server for 100 hrs.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:I am a nice person if anybody needs help with being warden if it there first time I will help them to be a better warden like telling where the vent cell is or gun cell. I am not the best at talking but I will give help if they need it.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My real name is Michael.I am in year 10 in my school doing my gces I chose for my opines ICT,PE,geography,RE and computer science. I LOVE doing ICT I have a girlfriend she is called Jessica I have been going out with her for 1 year now and 2 months. Maybe to much information :D

Edited by Guest

I don't really mind you as a person on the server, and i'm sure someone on the server might have recommended you if you just kept playing. However seeing as you lied to try to get member, I don't think I would personally feel like accepting you by a long shot. Massive no from me, for lying about your age.

Before you even consider member, as mclovin said, don't lie :D

Secondly, you have to stop being rude to others for no reason, copying someone's accent, mic spamming, talking over commander, speaking and influencing the round while dead, those has to stop.

You just have to step up ur game, be more mature, we only accept young members if they are really mature and do not do the above. Anyway, If you can improve and do all of the things said in this thread, then sure I am willing to give you a chance but not anytime soon, you need more time.

Also the fact you lied about your age makes me wonder about the other stuff too. It's never a good thing to lie to get anywhere here, you'll be found out and make people want to question you further next time around you apply.

Im afraid the only way you can get in now is to make a very positive impression to people in order to make someone want to recommend you in the future.

I understand guys sorry for faking my age

just rly wanted to be member

it was not right

sorry

I will apply next month

You shouldn't really apply to have a tag, you should apply because you feel you have integrated well into the community and wish to get further involved, meet new people etc...

Maybe re-evaluate your reasons for applying next time!