TEAM TWO:

15 points

TEAM THREE:

0 points

TEAM FOUR:

15 points

TEAM FIVE:

25 points

So congratulations to Extinct, John, Lewis and Highflyer on their win.

FOR THE CURIOUS

If I'd have remembered to put the T kills rule in, the points would have been...

TEAM 1: 1

TEAM 2: 21

TEAM 3: 2

TEAM 4: 19

TEAM 5: 31

So team 5 would have won regardless, so don't shoot me plz

will take my 4th in a row

I think this was a good event - I know we went 4th so you could say it was unfair, but then we had to immediately go again - so we went 4th/5th.

Team that went 1st got to watch 7 rounds before they attempted again. So time wise i reckon it was even.

At the start i was worried it might be too hard, but the 2nd team proved that wrong.

Weird that no one employed our tactic - just fucking yoloed water to the pump room.

also good that it went a lot quicker than some past events - the start time is getting quicker for sure

Edited by Guest

We had 5K credits to our disposal and this is how we are splitting it!

Winning team 5 gets: 1K each

Second place team which is Team 2 gets: 250 credits each. Team 2: Venga, Keji, Stiqqy and Popey

I think this was a good event - I know we went 4th so you could say it was unfair, but then we had to immediately go again - so we went 4th/5th.

Team that went 1st got to watch 7 rounds before they attempted again. So time wise i reckon it was even.

At the start i was worried it might be too hard, but the 2nd team proved that wrong.

Weird that no one employed our tactic - just fucking yoloed water to the pump room.

also good that it went a lot quicker than some past events - the start time is getting quicker for sure

the team after you did. but some1 waited in the water and just ate the cts from behind. so it was a no-go for the team that was after that.

the team after you did. but some1 waited in the water and just ate the cts from behind. so it was a no-go for the team that was after that.

I couldn't resist :P