Sign in to follow this  
maher14

[SUGGESTION] Teamspeak 3 Structure

No thanks, far too many channels.

The amount of channels can be decreased very easy.

Supported Games currently taking a lot of space because of the sub channels that i created for an example.

General Chats could be erased to 3 and Music Channels could be erased to 1 since nobody really plays music.

Staff Compex isn't even important for regular players that is why its on the bottom, so that shouldn't be a problem at all for anyone.

EDIT:

This is the structure after i cleaned a few channels on Supported Games and General Chats.

Screenshot moved above to the other screenshots

Edited by Guest

That is a valid point, but we don't to get the point where you can hear the sound of a pin dropping in an opera house. I'd say do it in stages when and as necessary. Keep a hold of the structure tho for future, as it looks good, just a bit superfluous for our present needs.

way too many ranks and way too many channels. imo you only really need 5 channels max unless you have a very big userbase

I have decreased the amount of ranks now aswell.

The screenshots are above :)

Added a new screenshot without the spacers.

Although I think the current structure is very nice, there are some very stupid things. For example, as of when I'm speaking League of Legends is inside of Civ 5 which is inside of Pay Day.

This is not stupidity, this is art. OB art.