Sign in to follow this  
Gunstar

Capture The Chicken! 24/05/15 - 7:00 PM

READ MY POST I SAID PUT ME ON THE RESERVES FOR GODS SAKE.

Ok sorry "Mr perfect" like you never make mistakes. #RedLightForever

technically he never made a mistake, he was never on to make one :glad2: :glad2: :glad2:

Thats just cold guys.

Enjoyable event, bit of QQ at end and inconvenience due to the server blip - admit the last round was a tad 'wait what?!' but it wasn't the end of the world and it was fun enough.

Only pointers are that the time spent explaining at the start was dragged on and to be honest not needed. I understand the waiting on people to get in and distributing teams, but the time spent repeating things and explaining future rounds was not needed. The event [from the players perspective, not organising] wasn't that complicated and it would be easy to pick up what was happening after 20 seconds playing in my opinion.

Regardless ty for the event bois, look forward to the next one xoxo

Enjoyable event, bit of QQ at end and inconvenience due to the server blip - admit the last round was a tad 'wait what?!' but it wasn't the end of the world and it was fun enough.

Only pointers are that the time spent explaining at the start was dragged on and to be honest not needed. I understand the waiting on people to get in and distributing teams, but the time spent repeating things and explaining future rounds was not needed. The event [from the players perspective, not organising] wasn't that complicated and it would be easy to pick up what was happening after 20 seconds playing in my opinion.

Regardless ty for the event bois, look forward to the next one xoxo

Thanks for the input, but we wanted to make sure everything was explained so we don't have people moaning "You didn't tell us that!" but I agree it kinda got long.

And thanks everyone for participating! :)

p.s. MVP and Results will be announced soon.

Great event, i had alot of fun. 1 thing that i didnt like was people saying dont spawn camp while people had the others team chicken in there spawn. i mean if you got the chicken and you are waiting for your team to get your own chicken back you can expect people gonna hunt you at your base.

but i enjoyed it very much, zeus round was so much fun LOL

Great event, Unseen echoed most of my thoughts. I felt like at times I'd understood within about 5 seconds but explanations still went on for ages.

I know you want everyone to be fully understood, but may have been a bit too much - balance would have been nice.

Perhaps just slaying and muting everyone and quickly explaining it clearly, then ask for qs.

Interesting and very enjoyable event - especially the zeus round, not just because we won, but because I felt like it was the most action, easier to score than in a full gun round.

I thought 2 teams of 12 may have been a bit hectic, but it was fine.

Would have been cool to have a pistol round enforced, but because of the first draw I suppose it went on a bit.

Easy 3rd win in a row for me, hello angel wings. :glad2: