Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

*Sigh*

You want equaltreatment. Welcome to the internet, where we treat everyone as crap (It has to be equal...right?)

You are a girl, that wants everyone to know about it. the *SIGH* .... begining is screaming for attention...

Sorry to say it but ...if you get depressed for being called a "Boy" You should really not be on the internet...

You want equaltreatment. Welcome to the internet, where we treat everyone as crap (It has to be equal...right?)

You are a girl, that wants everyone to know about it. the *SIGH* .... begining is screaming for attention...

Sorry to say it but ...if you get depressed for being called a "Boy" You should really not be on the internet...

I think the community handles it pretty well, although I'm not sure if she understands half of the jokes and sarcasm.

Personally I don't think you should be playing games, you should be watching your mother so you can learn to cook and clean for when you have to look after your husband when you are older.

i already know how to cook thanks, plus sexism much :? lol

Personally I don't think you should be playing games, you should be watching your mother so you can learn to cook and clean for when you have to look after your husband when you are older.

i already know how to cook thanks, plus sexism much :? lol

THIS ....

I...

RAICHU....!! Read, learn, use OK?

There is something called both SARCASM and IRONY

SARCASM

In sarcasm, ridicule or mockery is used harshly, often crudely and contemptuously, for destructive purposes. It may be used in an indirect manner, and have the form of irony, as in "What a fine musician you turned out to be!," when you really are an utter trash musician.

IRONY

There are alot of diffrent ways to explain irony. We will be going through Verbal irony wich is what gaffeR and almost everyone on the internet uses.

One meaning is stated and a different meaning is intended. The irony of a statement often depends on context. If one looks out of his window at a rain storm and remarks to a friend, "Wonderful day, isn't it?" the contradiction between the facts and the implied description of them establishes the irony