Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

*Sigh*

all im trying to say in this post, is that everyone should be equal, no matter what there voice sounds like etc. im just getting sick and tired of this crap but ty anyways

Rachel, you'll be pleased to know that I took your concerns into consideration and have took the liberty of creating a "Rachel's body guard" squad

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 028D47CFC/

If at any point you feel unsafe on the server, contact myself or any member of RBG. Happy breaking.

im not sure the group is exactly necessary for just me, but ty anyways :)

Rachel, you'll be pleased to know that I took your concerns into consideration and have took the liberty of creating a "Rachel's body guard" squad

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 028D47CFC/

If at any point you feel unsafe on the server, contact myself or any member of RBG. Happy breaking.

im not sure the group is exactly necessary for just me, but ty anyways :)

gotcha, there if you need it tho

nice day?

Don't take it personally, its the internet! Try and see it as banter if you can and think up some witty responses to say back, and if it does get too heavy, the admins will deal with it.

all im trying to say in this post, is that everyone should be equal, no matter what there voice sounds like etc. im just getting sick and tired of this crap but ty anyways

I agree. But that will only happen in a perfect world. You have to realise most games are dominated by the male population and seeing something or someone that is not one of their own is fascinating to them.

If you own a lot of dogs and introduce a new kitty to the dogs, they will be really curious about it and pick on the kitty because the kitty is the odd one out, but that's what makes the kitty special and different from the rest. So you should be glad :D

Maybe I should start my own sob thread and wait for everyone to give me compliments to, RAFFOLMAO.

I agree with this, every day people commend: "Oh InMyLife your voice is so sexy, I wish I was more like you. What is your secret?" and each day I disappoint them when I tell them it's just all natural. I often cry myself to sleep, wishing I had a crappy voice like everyone else.

Maybe I should start my own sob thread and wait for everyone to give me compliments to, RAFFOLMAO.

I agree with this, every day people commend: "Oh InMyLife your voice is so sexy, I wish I was more like you. What is your secret?" and each day I disappoint them when I tell them it's just all natural. I often cry myself to sleep, wishing I had a crappy voice like everyone else.

why do u not like it? at least they're saying something nice

Because he feels that you're just doing it for attention, and that, aside from being a girl, you've done nothing to merit the attention. I also think that he doesn't like how much attention you're drawing to the fact that you are a girl, when, if you really wanted things to be 'equal', you'd try and make your gender irrelevant next to your personality and other contributions to the community. You say you want to be treated the same, but you're putting a big emphasis on what makes you different from the majority of the community. I'd say those are his points.

Though kudos on good commanding + MGE - the former particularly is worthy of praise. :)

Because he feels that you're just doing it for attention, and that, aside from being a girl, you've done nothing to merit the attention. I also think that he doesn't like how much attention you're drawing to the fact that you are a girl, when, if you really wanted things to be 'equal', you'd try and make your gender irrelevant next to your personality and other contributions to the community. You say you want to be treated the same, but you're putting a big emphasis on what makes you different from the majority of the community. I'd say those are his points.

Though kudos on good commanding + MGE - the former particularly is worthy of praise. :)

This, well put Venga.

Also agreed that you're fine at commanding as far as I saw.