Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

*Sigh*

... this really shouldn't be affecting you when your 13, your voice is young and will sound similar to both a young boy and girl, and peoples opinions on the internet Dont matter and most of the people on the server are just trolling cos you are female, just block them if they say stuff

what about if im wardening and ive already muted them... say if they ask for instructions then what?

then thats their loss, they shouldnt being disrespectful anyway, there fault for offending you and then getting blocked

This is the unfortunate reality of the internet. I keep getting called a 12 year old boy, but I just think it's funny. And in a way you're being lucky, there's a lot worse things to be called and told than being a boy.

This is the unfortunate reality of the internet. I keep getting called a 12 year old boy, but I just think it's funny. And in a way you're being lucky, there's a lot worse things to be called and told than being a boy.

Muffin?

I'd personally take it as a compliment, you're one of the guys.

I often mistake boys for girls, they complain about that a lot less than the girls do when you call them a boy. Think it's about having a thicker skin.

Muffin?

I'd personally take it as a compliment, you're one of the guys.

Muffin, yes, I am muffin. And it's just the random people on the server who think I'm a 12 year old boy, for the rest I'm still just Choco. :)

This is getting a little attn whorey, yeah.

Choco imo has the best approach for dealing with the two groups that seem to exist on the internet:

A) The white knights who make a big deal out of someone for being a girl and swarm said individual

B) the black knights who make a big deal out of not making a big deal

Choco 4 top banter