Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

*Sigh*

Welcome to the internet, tbh you should ignore the people who trying to hate on you and you just say to them

BITCH BETTER GET MY MONEYYYYY

i dont think that would work, girls have feelings u know, its hard to fight back

Welcome to the internet, tbh you should ignore the people who trying to hate on you and you just say to them

BITCH BETTER GET MY MONEYYYYY

i dont think that would work, girls have feelings u know, its hard to fight back

just buy armor + helmet.

i know its a hard time being 13 and a girl at the same time trying to enjoy the internet. but

I'm sorry to say this but I didn't realise you were a girl until you said on the forums. However it's not like you have a manly voice, just a young one.

Then again a week or so ago someone with a young voice said they were a gir but I didn't pay attention to the name, I guess it may have been you.

Just don't react to it, act as if they didn't say anything and they'll get bored eventually - if they are full on mic spamming or abusing an individual then they'll be muted or banned eventually. People make comments for entertainment, no reaction = no entertainment.

Only you can decide what offends you - words spoken on a JB server can't hurt you physically (fingers crossed at least).

... this really shouldn't be affecting you when your 13, your voice is young and will sound similar to both a young boy and girl, and peoples opinions on the internet Dont matter and most of the people on the server are just trolling cos you are female, just block them if they say stuff

... this really shouldn't be affecting you when your 13, your voice is young and will sound similar to both a young boy and girl, and peoples opinions on the internet Dont matter and most of the people on the server are just trolling cos you are female, just block them if they say stuff

what about if im wardening and ive already muted them... say if they ask for instructions then what?

If you're 13 and using the internet to play an ESRB rated mature game - ie:

ratingsymbol_m.png

then I'm sorry, but you should be mature enough to deal with the shit people will give you on the internet. Don't take it seriously, if you're a girl you won't stop being a girl just because some 15 year old called you a boy

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.js ... 0offensive

Nice thread to let everyone know again that you're a girl, if any males try grafting you be sure to report them to me and I will swiftly inform the authorities. Thank you.

not sure u were being sarcastic about the first bit but ok ty