Eraser

Date of Birth:

11/04/92

Country/Location:

Ireland!

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:40759714

Games Played:

Play a lot of CS:GO and LoL, Cod2, huge fan of the Half-life series, and any game that scares the crap out of me.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

Think i've been annoying you guys since late 2014, dont know when precisely but made an account on the forums in February

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

Aside from my awesome gun toss that everyone loves, i think i bring a bit of irish banter to the server. I enjoy helping those who are new to the server with any questions and encourage people to try going CT when they aren't too confident. Still trying to get a good grasp at using fun games when i'm CT but should improve with practice.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

My name is Danny! I'm 23 and live in the North of Ireland, spend most of my days filming weddings or documenting events for the irish tourist board. Along with the filming comes endless editing of footage, so im normally just shutting down premiere pro and hopping on JB when i'm finished work haha. I enjoy a good drink or twenty-three so if you ever find yourself in the lovely city of Derry hit me up for a pint! Aside from my love of film and games i'm passionate about music. I play drums for a few local bands and am a confirmed cat whisperer. See you lovelies on the server xoxoxo

Edited by Guest

Hey Eraser,

Congratulations! You've been accepted for a 1 week trail please msg me or stiqqy for an invite to the steam group and remember to wear your trail tag on the server. To better your chances on being accepted try and get involved as much as you can such as joining teamspeak so people can get to know you a bit more, Your already really active and friendly on the so keep it up!

Hey Eraser, congratulations you have just passed your trial! Welcome to the community, hope to see you stick around! Pm me or another admin for an invitation to the member steam group!

Also thanks for joining the teamspeak its every so often nice to hear new people!

i missed this app cause im a lazy fuck but tbh i like you alot. you are really helpfull and i remember when i was commanding and you was also on CT you gave me the best backup that i needed. im happy you are member now <3