Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

General Election 2015

As much as I want to believe the Tories know what their doing, I frankly believe they have as much clue as Labour did for 12 years when it came to business.

Though I believe as of right now, the Tories are needed in power (labour & SNP would literally be the fucking last straw for me) I don't believe that George Osborne has the slightedt fucking clue.

The only feeling I get from him is that sort of kid who came into school with a big jacket on, ready to sell all his lovely sweets & equipment, selling to the Year 7-9's at horrific prices, but giving them for free to the Year 10's & 11's for free.

Tbh there can be debates about it but Conservative's were elected. That's how democracy works, no matter how much anyone disagrees with it.

I mean there would have probably been just as much an outcry if Labour got elected. People are fickle and everyone has their own opinion. I'm not saying thats a bad thing, but people were always going to protest no matter what party got in.

Also for people complaining about the election system (which I agree, as stated by my earlier post, does not always work) I found out that there had been a referendum to change the electoral voting system, and as a country, we voted no.

i like how most people have voted for UKIP D: how could you guys, lucky they didn't win

One person in this thread wanted to vote for UKIP but couldn't because they didn't have an area candidate. So yeah nobody did

I like how people still believe politics are real.

1 secret world government to rule us all

1 secret world government to control us

1 secret world government to bring us to war

and when the time comes, to euthanise us all.

I like how people still believe politics are real.

1 secret world government to rule us all

1 secret world government to control us

1 secret world government to bring us to war

and when the time comes, to euthanise us all.

True words of wisdom