Sign in to follow this  
WimDem

your logo

MORE METALLIC LENS FLARES!

Hey atleast the metal had meaning! It represented the metal bars of a jail cell!

So stop your whining.

I know this new design was made before JB came back but I tend to see the three stripes inside the O as jail bars.

^^^ Spot on Skeff, lol.

And Windem, thanks for trying to help regarding the logo. But as a suggestion for future, be far more diplomatic when you try and help, as even with the best of intentions, going into a community and saying of their logo, "imo its kinda ugly .... ", is not the way to receive warm, constructive criticism.

Say instead, "as an alternative...", or "maybe you could look at...".

Though, just for the record, I was always against the grey lines at the edge, which give the impression of a rugby ball. I wanted it to be fairly simple, with just the middle bit. AS PER, HR IS PUSHED OUT OF THE DECISION MAKING PROCESS. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Kind regards,

Venga

Human Resources

so there were different oppinions on what i first posted here ( with moslty from me a misconception about your current logo) so I thought it over and made a second try more focused on the "old" logo and the meaning of the logo

OBlogo_zps5f030725.png

any oppinions ?