Sign in to follow this  
Rebecca_Britt

H, I am Rebecca

Isn't our server VAC secure anyway? She can't come back

Yes. But IDK how it works, I've known people get VAC bans on CSS and play on vac secure css servers, also the same with CSGO.

People owning only one game (CSGO) and having a vac ban but playing in MM?

I guess it lets you back in after a certain time or w.e

Yes. But IDK how it works, I've known people get VAC bans on CSS and play on vac secure css servers, also the same with CSGO.

No it doesnt. Vac bans are perm and never expire.

No it doesnt. Vac bans are perm and never expire.

I don't know anything about it, I guess you're right, but IDK how:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984318299 - My best friend got a VAC ban when we first started playing CSS, and he then went on to play about 1000 hours on CSS VAC secure servers

Professional players with VAC bans who still play the game

Happy - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978241352 - Obviously didn't spend the last 8 years playing non vac servers

What kind of hax did she use?

For those wondering, she said she got trolled by a friend who gave her a link to download, ending up getting a VAC. I know it's easy to believe that a VAC ban means they were using cheats, sometimes that's not always the case, every user who got a VAC has their own story, some are fake, some are real, but we shouldn't assume things.

She was pissed off at what happened and would like to come back if the admins allow it, of course on a dif account that the trolling friend said he would pay for.

For those wondering, she said she got trolled by a friend who gave her a link to download, ending up getting a VAC. I know it's easy to believe that a VAC ban means they were using cheats, sometimes that's not always the case, every user who got a VAC has their own story, some are fake, some are real, but we shouldn't assume things.

She was pissed off at what happened and would like to come back if the admins allow it, of course on a dif account that the trolling friend said he would pay for.

I mean its feasible considering VAC's "False-positive detections" section on the Wiki. But how do you accidentally download a Hack that is detectable by VAC, seems like the excuse "Ugh those texts weren't me, my friend hacked my phone!!" when you decide the text you sent wasn't a good idea back when you were 12 :|

She should message valve then.

<00:23:08> "Biggles": Even if she clicked a phising link and her account got hijacked, she was on the game playing the server when she got banned, the ban is on CSGO, she has no other games. Account game sharing only works with authorisation and you cannot run the same game together, therefore she was the one using a cheat whilst on the server. Theres no other way.

She used cheats, clean cut and simple

A more serious post than my usual. I don't think she will be allowed back into the community. Mr. Schafer was cut from the community on the spot after we found out he had used cheats. Whether she used them or not the fact remains she was in the community when the VAC ban happened therefore we must treat her with the same justice. We are not hypocrites we deal with these topics with serious force.