Sign in to follow this  
Rebecca_Britt

H, I am Rebecca

welcome

pls dont turn out like every other ob girl we've ever had

By every other girl you mean.. Choco? She really isn't that bad as you make her out to be

oh she is lol (joke)

we have had other women on before and apart from emmzy they have been OK

I know the VACation is a hard time and you don't have to go through it alone. PM me and I'll link you to THE DIRTY HACKERS snapchat. Unless!

REBECCA, The word Rebecca has 3 vowels, vowels the word vowels has 2 vowels, 2+3=5, 5, 5 is 3 letters less than 8, 5+3=8, 8+8=16, 16-5=11, 11-3=8. 8, do you know what has 8 letters? That's right! VACation! VACation is a form of trip, trip, trip is also known as falling down, falling down has 11 letters, 8 of which are continents and 3 of which are vowels, 8-3=5, Do you know what have 5 sides? That's right a 5 sided shape. shape sounds like grape, grape is a fruit, fruit originally grew in the wild, the wild is where animals roam free, free is the opposite to captured, captured is what happens when you take a picture, picture, a picture is something that has been taken to save a memory, a memory doesn't last for ever, ever, ever has 4 letters, 4ever, forever, forever is a never ending time, time is a measurement of which we count days passing, passing is what a footballer does, football, a football is round, a cylinder is round, a cylinder often has a flat circular top, circle, a circle is a shape, do you know what else is a shape? That's right a rhombus! A rhombus has four equal sides, equal is fair, a fair is fun, fun is to be entertained, playing CS:GO is entertaining, CS:GO is what you got banned from, banned backwards is dennab, dennab kush is a League of Legends player, he is level 13, 13 is the age of Rebecca's younger sister, Rebecca is a girl, Rebecca's 2 sisters are girls, 1 girl + 2 girls = 3 girls, 3, a triangle has 3 sides, a triangle is the shape of a pizza slide, peperoni goes on pizza, rest in peperoni Rebecca.

Rebecca is Pizza Confirmed. :glad2:

was?

This was all discarded when I bought it up in an admin meeting, bare in mindshe isn't a member - currently I'm aware of a fair few people with VAC bans who play on our servers.

If we ban Rebecca do we ban them all? You can't use the argument "well she used it while she was chilling in the community" that makes no difference, hack is hack.

Jordeh is an exception because he was an ex-mod, current member, competing in events, mixes, lied, deceived us for ages.

VAC takes a while to work - for instance overwatch, people report, it has to be put up, reviewed by many, reviewed by valve, then banned - she could have hacked before she even came to us.

If you have plans to not let her continue, a rule needs to be put in to make it fair for all e.g people with under 50d ago VAC ban can't play on the server - hard to implement, but whatever.

tl;dr - probably won't come back anyway

was?

This was all discarded when I bought it up in an admin meeting, bare in mindshe isn't a member - currently I'm aware of a fair few people with VAC bans who play on our servers.

If we ban Rebecca do we ban them all? You can't use the argument "well she used it while she was chilling in the community" that makes no difference, hack is hack.

Jordeh is an exception because he was an ex-mod, current member, competing in events, mixes, lied, deceived us for ages.

VAC takes a while to work - for instance overwatch, people report, it has to be put up, reviewed by many, reviewed by valve, then banned - she could have hacked before she even came to us.

If you have plans to not let her continue, a rule needs to be put in to make it fair for all e.g people with under 50d ago VAC ban can't play on the server - hard to implement, but whatever.

tl;dr - probably won't come back anyway

Didn't she get banned from CS:GO??? Otherwise nothing makes sense anymore.