Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

January Update 2015

:yay: A note of things that have changed recently for your viewing pleasure;

♦ New skins have been added to the store, currently these skins are for VIP only but certain ones will be adjusted and more added for lower tiers of donations. Earning these skins by play time will not be impossible but may take some time.

♦ Welcome Marshmallow Fluff, Motoko and Frostie to the admin team, they are currently on a 2 week server moderator trial and I would like to encourage all players to be patient and helpful towards them, they may be slow or confused with some things at first so don't make it harder for them.

♦ Congratulations to Chocolate Muffin, she is one of the most friendly people we've known in Outbreak, and a quality that shouldn't go unappreciated in a community like this. She has been promoted to Moderator.

♦ Type !games in-game for a list of Game ideas that you can try out to make your commanding a little more enjoyable, please feel free to contribute your own games for others to play. This section also contains a brief explanation for new players to Jailbreak

♦ A player "Mintlou" has been given a month ban from the community, spending more time being toxic in TeamSpeak bashing the community he calls himself part and being given multiple warnings of which he agrees his behavior is uncalled for. We hope this time away will given him to opportunity to decide whether or not he actually wants to be a part of this place, if any admins wish to elaborate further that's their choice, I am no longer interested in these things. I am however extremely disappointed in the people that would rather troll the forums than listen or wait for an explanation, it takes away any necessity to want to explain it to you.

♦ I am leaving. I have been part of this community for almost 5 years through all of the drama and refurnishes, I've stayed as loyal as possible to this place at times being the only thing holding it together whilst watching countless friends leave, never looking back. Whilst entire cycles of players pass through the community I have been constantly here but I'm afraid that for the past few months my passion for this place has completely faded, I've been scraping the barrel for a while for reasons to stay but I can no longer do it.

Many things make it more difficult to do my job here ranging from the endless blaming of all your crap on me, to going completely unappreciated for the time I've spent trying to make Outbreak a better place. I will be happy to help all members of the admin team with anything they may need for a short while but I will no longer be part of the decision making process, nor will I be hanging around the Community. I hope the leadership council I created stays in place but from here on everything is up to Sir_Conor, Venga and Gaffer.

All that said and done it has still been an absolute pleasure being playing with each and every one of you and I'm sure i'll be willing to play the odd game with you here and there. I wish everyone the very best of luck with their lives and to the future of this community.

Love from Biggles x

Chow

Sign in to follow this