Sign in to follow this  
Cash

Introduction Part III

Intro

So after an extended absence from OB I have come back in forum form only for the time being

History

The story goes I was apart of OB then my pc died (as Night-Wolf no not the funny one the quiet one), got a notebook played OB again until that blew up (Still as Night-Wolf, this was in the glory days lol still can recall mine and Jordan's (like what you have done with J-ordans name lol) knife fight numbers it was 100-1 to him and the day I win was the day my notebook died #'hacks), then got a gaming pc and really got into OB (nothing has to be said about that part, see the being an arsehole bit) then I left reemerged for a cup of tea then left again, this is mostly to do with work,illness and being a complete arsehole to my friends (that's the best apology you's guys get while I am sober)

Info

My online name on steam and other various gaming platforms is Cash and my real name is David, you can call me Cash, David or Dave I don't care which (please feel free to add me on steam cash or christofvamprv), I know most of the old OB lot from before so to them its nice to see you's again (hugs and tears out of the way or maybe even a punch or two) and to everyone who is new meaning from mid 2013 to present glad to meet you and will be fun getting to know you's and getting to know the new "present" OB lot

Info - Part II

I am a graphic designer, web designer, data coordinator, printer and to most who know me and what i am like a worrier lol, work various places but mostly in Yorkshire

Info - Part III

The games I play are varied like many things in my life so one day I will play CS:S or CS:GO or whatever takes my fancy, i love Terraria but sadly its only a game you can enjoy with mates and the right sort of people

Crap

First couple of months I am just going to hang around the forums (consider this my home lol) but as time goes by I might pop onto the new server just for a few rounds and even ts although this might be impossible for me for sometime (personal reasons - to many of those)

Hugs, Tears and Regret

The thing I like to say is I have missed most of you's, are fuck it missed all of you's in a way, I regret leaving and I am proud of what the team and membs have made of this place :)

So to sum up I am back in forum form lol

Thank you for taking the time to read

Cash