Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

[EVENT] A New Year: Revolution [11/01/15 7PM]

Idk if I've already asked this (Sorry bad memory :S ), but if I get Member on Sunday after my Trial will I get Priority over Non-members/Normal Players, in this event? (idk whether to show up on Sunday, it seems like there's so many Reserves that even if people don't go, I'd still be unable to attend)

Edited by Guest

Sry if this has already been addressed but:

"Once Ts get to the control room, where the credits and memes are stored, they have won the round, and the timer stops, but they then must hunt down the remaining CTs, if any remain."

If a CT manages to escape in the madness of the control room overtaking, and finds a gay ass hiding spot, what happens?

Sry if this has already been addressed but:

"Once Ts get to the control room, where the credits and memes are stored, they have won the round, and the timer stops, but they then must hunt down the remaining CTs, if any remain."

If a CT manages to escape in the madness of the control room overtaking, and finds a gay ass hiding spot, what happens?

Then you better get searching I guess. It can't last that long, given the number of seekers versus hiders.

Also, the admin abuse will STOP once the control room has been breached.

Will add this to OP.

edit: Yes Happy, that'd be the case. We'll discuss trialists before the event.