Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

[EVENT] A New Year: Revolution [11/01/15 7PM]

Keiji and Venga proudly present...

A NEW YEAR, A NEW DAWN, A NEW CREDITOPIA: REVOLUTION

TIME & DATE: 7PM SUNDAY, 11TH JANUARY

MAP: ba_jail_CanyonDam_GO

CobGAAt.jpg

For too long, the Admin Small Council, and its old money allies - Gaz and McLovin - had grown fat and greedy on inherited credits. Karambits and M9 full fades flowed freely between the corrupt, creaking admin class of Outbreak. It was in the cafeteria, that the regulars and members ate their gruel, that jealous, hungry eyes spied the karambits and fade knives dangling gaudily on hips. Knives bought with credits not earned, but inherited! - most were close to saying 'enough is enough'.

Every man has his limits. McLovin, brazenly boasting of his eleven thousand credits, whilst most men scarcely had enough for a rice hat, let alone a butterfly knife! The murmurs were growing louder. At night, the moderators had to rattle their truncheons on unruly cellmates' doors all the louder. There was no denying that violence tremored in the air, electrically perceptible as a seismometer's flickering needle.

Looking down at his gruel, one curly haired man thought about the state of things. The CTs moved by, the dark shining rainbow of Karambit fades brilliant in the room's fluorescent light. His fist clenched, fork in hand, and said quietly, 'I'm sick of this. Things need to change round here!' Worried glances were exchanged rapidly over the table, but slowly, as his jaw tautened and clenched, the curly haired man defiantly took to his feet, and stared straight in the eye every man and woman in the room - CTs included. Then he shouted with incredible speed and anger.

'I WANT REVOLUTION, ABSOLUTELY ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!'

Immediately chaos ensued. Guards were pulled down by the crowds. Server moderators were on the radio, screaming for support and a ban bombardment - before the line cut dead after loud struggle. And thus Mintlou had sparked off a revolution which would forever change the face of Outbreak. But in the meantime, the admin team, and its old money friends, quietly but quickly shifted its hoard of credits and memes to the top of the safest place they knew how to camp: Dam, in Canyondam.

-----

RULES OF REVOLUTION

-4 Teams of 5.

-The attacking revolutionaries (3 Teams) push to top of Dam to kill the defending admins (1 Team).

-Two rounds per team. The CT team which lasts the longest over the two rounds, wins. They will get a team prize.

-The T who kills the most CTs will also receive a prize.

-Attackers can only use Glock/P2000

-Defenders can use any weapon

-CTs get one life per round. Ts have unlimited respawns, and will be respawned periodically.

-Once Ts get to the control room, where the credits and memes are stored, they have won the round, and the timer stops, but they then must hunt down the remaining CTs, if any remain.

MykD6vu.jpg

The objective ^^^

THE GAMECHANGER

-The CT team may, every two and a half minutes, call in for Admin Support (AKA admin abuse)

-Keiji and I will announce when Admin Support is available in-game over microphone

-When the CTs call for admin abuse, they must do so in-game over microphone

-The available admin abuse is:

1) Slap entire T team for 45HP (meaning they have 55 HP left)

2) Blind the entire T team for 12 seconds

3) Freeze the entire T team for 12 seconds

SCORING

-Team points: based on how long CTs survive over two rounds

-Individual points: 1 point per CT you kill

-There will be team prizes and an individual prize

ANY QUESTIONS: POST THEM

SIGN-UP LIST

1. Weezy

2. Bluntz

3. Mintlou

4. Stiqqy

5. Twist

6. Lewis

7. McLovin

8. Shadow

9. Marsh

10. Happyface

11. Chris Lord

12. Conor

13. Choco

14. Motoko

15. Sonytwan

16. Dave

17. Dexterous

18. Unseen

19. Wist

20. Biggles

RESERVES

1. Barmey

2. Goliad

3. Cash

4. Frazzle

5. inmylife

6. Roken

7. Vodo

8. Gaffeiro

(Members get priority chaps!)

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Sry if this has already been addressed but:

"Once Ts get to the control room, where the credits and memes are stored, they have won the round, and the timer stops, but they then must hunt down the remaining CTs, if any remain."

If a CT manages to escape in the madness of the control room overtaking, and finds a gay ass hiding spot, what happens?

Then you better get searching I guess. It can't last that long, given the number of seekers versus hiders.

Also, the admin abuse will STOP once the control room has been breached.

How does point system work on time survived as a CT casp?

Simply in terms of minutes and seconds survived.

if T's are below 45 health, does slapping kill them? not sure if slapping leaves you at 1 hp or not. And sure I'll join if members don't take up all the spots

Will be looked into. If either outcome happens, it's fair, as it's the special power of the CTs. That said, I don't think Ts will be alive for too long, as there's little incentive to retreat and heal, given time limits.

Dear Venga,

I would like to respectfully decline your offer on this occasion. I appreciate the invitation however it is something that is not of interest at this moment in time. I wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

Kind regards,

Jak

Grammar Correction Administrator