Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Not sure what to put in intro? Check out this good example!

We have had a lot of people joining the forums recently and posting pretty pathetic introductions, I'm doing this re-intro so you get to know who i am but also so you have a decent idea of what to put, we like to learn a bit more about our members and this is a great way for us and for you.

Hi, Im Daniel Garforth i am 23 years old, born and raised in Oldham, Greater Manchester.

I work as a Fire Sprinkler Installer and have done for 6 years now and i also have ownership in a PetShop.

I have a girlfriend called Adrienne, we have been together for 5 years and just had our first son together, he's called Harrison.

I have a love for gaming and played for years, but i also like, Reptiles, walking(Mainly with Zeus my dog) Skiing and English Pool.

The main game i obviously play is CS:GO at the minute, for obvious reasons its the most popular at the moment but i did start playing many years ago in the good old 1.5 days. I played 1.5 and 1.6 competitively and then moved on to css but more for the fun side such as surf and jailbreak.

I've been with Outbreak nearly 2 years now and i am an Admin here, i am glad to be an Admin here and to have helped us climb to what we are today.

My in-game name is gaffeR, thanks for reading.

Mine isnt the best introduction, you could add so much more but its to give us a quick idea of where your from, what you like to do and play.