Sign in to follow this  
Wist

OUTBREAK SECRET SANTA 2014

Go on then jimmeh.

Read thread correctly

Had literally read all but that little bit, like the prices and all but the bottom bit seemed obvious. Didn't notice the lamb shit then and I'm so used to derailment of threads that the whole lamb shit didn't even process through my mind as genuine thread contribution.

I am sorry I doubted you chaps, but the day that I walk into an event and every single player knows what he is doing because he has actually read the thread will be the day you can further prove me wrong in this subject xoxo

Edited my post for my precious lambs.

Can we deviate from the wishlist if we want? I don't want to sound like a dick but if I get someone who puts four games on his wishlist which are all 15.99.....

Or make a rule where you have to have a spread of games on your wishlist between said prices?

Or you could just buy a game if its good if you think the person will like. The first secret Santa that I was in Gaz bought me FTL some random indie game that I had no idea what it was and yet it was amazing and infuriating all at the same time :D