Sign in to follow this  
Adam Alder

HELLO IM FRIENDLY

Player Name: Adam Doe

Date of Birth: 23/8/98

Country/Location: Britain/Wolverhampton (Poopy Place)

Games Played: LoL.. Dota..WoW..Css..Tf2 and many more :3

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I have been playing for about 2 weeks i believe

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Well im very friendly and will be respectful to the people who are respectful towards me

Tell us a little something about yourself:

Well i don't want to go into full detail but as im willing to play OB alot more i guess you should know about me :/ .. Well im 16 years old live with a sister and dad :3 i got diagnosed with depression at the age of 7

my life has been a balancing act of being happy :3 and gaming makes me zone out and makes me feel human i did alot of silly thing in these past years but im sorted and now im capable of using the mic without fainting im not trying to make a sob story or anything im just telling you stuff about me :/ if you wan't to know anything else about me just ask i dont mind explaining about my life :3 lets just say im FREE!!!

9+10= 19 btw not 21 ..

Thankyou for reading this haha

9+10= 19 btw not 21 ..

youstupid? Kappa

Welcome to the forums mate, I've not had the chance to meet you ingame yet (mainly my own fault and the server being full the few times I have chance to join ahah) but you seem like a friendly chap, as you say in your title x)