Sign in to follow this  
mitch

Biggest retard in OB history

That Hungarian or German or whatever chewbaca guy that used to come on jailbreak with the really quiet mic and like, rant and rave the entire time about the most ridiculous shit. I think he was the funniest person I've ever seen on the servers but my god he was 100% genuine full retard. He'd play the game and follow commands but all of a sudden he'd start saying shit and it was quiet enough that people would talk over him and it not be a problem but in the background there was just this relentless batshit crazy murmuring.

That Hungarian or German or whatever chewbaca guy that used to come on jailbreak with the really quiet mic and like, rant and rave the entire time about the most ridiculous shit. I think he was the funniest person I've ever seen on the servers but my god he was 100% genuine full retard. He'd play the game and follow commands but all of a sudden he'd start saying shit and it was quiet enough that people would talk over him and it not be a problem but in the background there was just this relentless batshit crazy murmuring.

Who the hell was this?