Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

[EVENT] SOCCER [24/08/14] 7PM

Could have been a great event if it weren't for dickwads ruining it by raging quiting and being prejudice against Germany (Mintlou). The last match was actually a laugh even though we lost. People need to learn that this isnt meant to be totally serious, just a bit of fun really. Some of you who were playing who rq have run an event before so you should know it isnt easy. Thanks to Biggles for it anyway.

I wasn't being pre judging anyone. I was making a reference to Nazi Germany, a thought which many of our players will quickly shout out about whenever Germany is mentioned...

Then I was banned for playing Germany's national anthem as we were about to play. A ban for mic-spam. The hypocrisy there hurts.

Guys. I'm sorry i couldn't join today because i had a flight to catch and it didn't take off in time. As i got home the passports checking took ages so now i just got home. I'm sorry but i hope i can still join the event