Sign in to follow this  
Swordfish

New Event's soon?

UPMOST OF KEK'S

Seriously though I have heard a lot of good things about http://www.multiplaygameservers.com/gam ... offensive/ &

http://www.i3d.net/gameservers/207/counter-strike-go

been on many forums for various games and they always seem to have good things said about them. Though I have never used them myself.

MultiPlay is bad. Maybe even worse than GameServers. The only reason they're so popular is because they're very cheap and have promotional deals with competitive scenes.

People seem to be listing the first 3 and the shittest google results, we've gone with Nitrous Networks just gotta wait for Conor to come online to give us a hand

I think my friend used them, or at least looked at them for a minecraft server a while back. I hope they're good :D

How about a delayed halloween event at the start of Novemember, or an early Christmas one?

The problem isn't when, it's about what we plan on doing.

Easy to think up an event for a theme:

-Another Christmas talent show, believe we've only had one of them and that was in 2012, most people haven't experienced it, secret santa as a by-thing for an event

-Or we could do another video for the new OB youtube

-Halloween style prison break - perhaps a hide and seek or something, zombie days, could copy the TF2 halloween payload they've done. I guess we've kind of done this before, but one team has to transport something (bomb?) to a location, the other team has a minute to set up and has respawns every minute, while the transporter team has 3? minute respawns. The other team then does this, and who every did it quicker gets superior weapons (rifles over pistols) in the main battle for a point that follows) - Not really a halloween style when you think about it, but could be fun.

-Besides from that, the old classics are enjoyed by everyone - kings and queens - try it on the new maps we haven't played much

-Not a good idea but: Always an option to have an event on a different game, brings everyone together due to a lot of new members, but it's best to have a csgo one first

-Mega prison break game event: All the map games, or all the custom games created by wardens, points for where you finish

Mclovin will curse you for saying what could we do =]