Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Sadly, not particularly news.

As most of you know by now. I am stepping down. Sadly due to recent evens I had to drop the news in the most unofficial way, and I'm sorry for that.

I have many reasons for doing this and below I will give you a shorter breakdown compared to what the admin team got, but the bulk is personal reasons and real life.

I simply cannot give you guys what you need. I don't have time in the day. I have 2 jobs and now 2 websites to work on. What I said to Venga was, " I would lose sleep over this place, I would wake up racked with guilt because I didn't work on the Gmod server that day, or didn't work on the community that day. The way I see it, you must do 1 thing a day towards your goals. OB for me was a goal, I wanted to make it great, sadly missing out on OB on some days got to me.

It made me sad, and made me think less of myself. So I need to give it up, because I cannot be the person you need.

That is the ultimate reason, there are more, which if you ask I will tell.

My other thread had a load of apologies, mainly about the way I took the community and how it got to this point. I won't repeat them though.

So what does this mean?

Well next I will write my chapter in the OB history. Then on Monday I officially step down. I will be passing leadership to a coallition.

The community will be run by 5 people. Which is no different to how it is currently run. All that will change is their name will become red. What they do with the community is down to them.

So the new coalition is:

Biggles

Sir Conor

Wist

Venga

McLovin

Initially it was only going to be 4, nothing would change, I would simply just go. But to be honest, you guys deserve better than that. You deserve the why.

So McLovin is back. He has said it is simply to say yes or no, in a voting situation where the coalition are at a deadlock, but I know more will come from McLovin.

I foretold this a long time ago. I said he would return.

Long Live The King.

Sign in to follow this