Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

BANNED

by Crazyx:

Lewis you Giant Twat. Learn to be friendly you asshole.... seriously or you just enjoy flaming people and your a twat or you don't know better and your a twat

"Troll" that was the reason for my ban, has the internet completely lost that definition?

Last time I checked, changing your name on teamspeak wasn't "trolling"

Moderators, and actually, higher authority whoever thought up such a shit rule need to grow the fuck up and get their priorities right.

Rant over gg

"Troll" that was the reason for my ban, has the internet completely lost that definition?

Last time I checked, changing your name on teamspeak wasn't "trolling"

Moderators, and actually, higher authority whoever thought up such a shit rule need to grow the fuck up and get their priorities right.

Rant over gg

+1

I wasn't there so don't hold it against me, but from what I've heard the ban was more for the lack of actually listening to the requests of mod+, not for the lack of changing name itself. Irrelevant to how pathetic/menial/irrelevant a request is you should know to respect simple requests of the admin team - however trivial they are.

Troll is often used as a wide term within OB and so I don't really label you as it and it's hard to specify what is nowadays - all the same the fact you can't make an actual unban request to the template but make an immature thread being sarcastic about the ban you received doesn't shine brightly on you tbh.

tl;dr I don't want to come across as an obnoxious prick but you've made yourself come across as a cocky one.

Lewis don't even start about just changing your name its the way you act and ignore mod+ and then come out with stupid requests that you know are just you trolling and then whenever you get caught or anything you just come to the forums to cry about it.

You know why you were banned, stop crying about it.