Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

CS:GO money making

So I've been interested in the Steam market recently and have been thinking of the best ways to make money. The first thing I realised is that I should never have given away any cases, as the 1st edition ones are now in the 70p region when they were 3 or maybe 3p each. So lesson learnt, don't sell any case until they start going up.

Questionable money making methods:

1) Buy lots of 'Weapon Case 3' and keep them until the price goes up (weapon case 2 is now worth up to 10p)

2) Buy the next operation pass and keep all cases received from it, Bravo cases are now £1.80-ish and the Phoenix ones are 70p already.

So as an experiment, I've bought a weapon case 1 for 75p and am waiting to see how high that price can go before I decide to sell it again. I'm also hoping that the E-sports cases go up at some point, it's not winter anymore.

How do you make profits? Or do you have any better ways of making money on here?

This is not some cry for Steam funding, just an interesting market game to play when Steam is open.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PURCHASES: Bought for/Now selling at

eSports case: 0.39/0.42

Weapon case 1: 0.76/0.78

I've put about £16 (according to steam) into csgo. With my total "wealth" I reckon it's close to £75.

CSGO lounge and trade up, my friend. Offer your shit for something more valuable, offer that for something more valuable and so forth until you get a riser (like your case, only more extreme - see glock fade) and sit on it. Swapped for a fire serpent for my old stuff when it was £25, now it's £45 and I could use it to get a knife.

Using tf2 is good as well. Use any metal/weps you have and buy winter offensive/other crates for a scrap ea, then selling the crates on the market. My friend started with an Awp Boom and has a Fire Serpant now, doing that method.

I've put about £16 (according to steam) into csgo. With my total "wealth" I reckon it's close to £75.

CSGO lounge and trade up, my friend. Offer your shit for something more valuable, offer that for something more valuable and so forth until you get a riser (like your case, only more extreme - see glock fade) and sit on it. Swapped for a fire serpent for my old stuff when it was £25, now it's £45 and I could use it to get a knife.

After spending a few hours on CS:GO Lounge, it seems like no-one is offering any trades that aren't rip offs.