Sign in to follow this  
Michaelbrown1995

Ban Appeal

Player Name Michaelbrown1995

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24505237

Ban Reason Given: Not sure - Game crashed as I was banned, so I didn't see the reason given.

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): I shot biggles from a distance, thinking he was AdolfJackler, but everyone was just prop-blocking and killing eachother, generally pissing about. Nobody was following any rules, yet nobody else got banned.

Date of incident: A hour or so ago.

I shot biggles from a distance, thinking he was AdolfJackler

I'd deny that, not because I was involved but because that would of been RDM anyway, plus, I was Black Market Dealer, not Civilians which I very rarely am. Only time I'm Civilian is the first 5 - 10 seconds of being on the server, then I instantly change, so assuming a Civilian is me, is extremely stupid.

Your profile picture has a cat with a fedora, anything you say is invalid.

Other then that, I asume Biggles was the admin who banned you so let's see what his reply is before anyone makes any assumptions. K tnx bye.

Your profile picture has a cat with a fedora, anything you say is invalid.

Other then that, I asume Biggles was the admin who banned you so let's see what his reply is before anyone makes any assumptions. K tnx bye.

>Fedora

Really? You think all hats are Fedoras?

I have you know that my cat's hat is the hat that belonged the the character 'deputy amos' in the 1975 western film 'Boss', and it certainly isn't a fedora!

HI WELCUME TO FORUMS YOU I JOINTED THE SERVER AND GOT RDMED AND WAS LIKE NOTHNXBI BUT DEN UWUS BANNED.

I'm sorry for killing you, Biggles.

I'm also sorry if you Cri erytim.