Sign in to follow this  
Dyer51

Dyer

I was for a long time, what you consider long standing OB members are after my time. Most of the ones I was in OB with are now gone.

I was here in the days of Kriss and McLovin, and Biggles was a mere admin, which is how it should be ;)

Sorry it is not a very good cover but I remember you and thought it was boring just to post to say I remember you so I got my band together and we did a cover of the song "I remember you" by Skid Row (second best band in the world). Sorry we didn't have a singer it's because I didn't want to ruin my voice singing such a rough song so we just did it without the singing and I got my mum to film it. Sorry about how bad the solo is because I haven't used my guitar since 1990 (which is why I made the video to look like the style of 1990 video making, without all of the dubstep intros and the flashing lights like now) but I did try. Sorry my mum didn't film the drummer much, she had a fall out with him earlier because he ate a biscuit without a plate and got some crumbs on the sofa and we almost didn't even get to make the video because she was going to make him leave but luckily I managed to get the video done before he had to go home.

(please listen to the whole video to remind you that I remember you)
I have no idea who you are at all.

To point out, I left on good terms, I left my position nicely etc. ;)

Ah good, people always seem to be returning from the past, which is awesome :D

Except seeing as you are proper old school I wasent sure if you were part of the Bennevis banished rebellion or not.