Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Fucking Scottish

Fifth, I'm not from England so for all I care you are from the same country.

It is actually 1 country, Great Britain. It just has four nations England, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales.

A few Scottish people want to be an independent country but in the unlikely event of that happening i cant see it going well for them

Personally I think we should take the rest of ireland and become an even greater britain

Speaking about this subject from a more technical place.

Scotland & England only became one country, due to the fact both Royal Families mixed, and made a Union Crown.

Essentially, if Scotland wanted to go independent, it would have to revoke the practise of a Constitutional Monarchy, and would have to become a Republic, because the Union Crown was made through a agreement.

But Salmond wants to keep the stirling, and the Queens as head of state. Which would essentially, revoke the entire agreement of the Crown. Due to the agreement, both countries would tie themselves underneath the UK flag. So, if Scotland did become a country in its own right, then the UK as a country would no longer be a Union of the 2 Primary Nations that created it.

So, yeah, if that happens, then we might as well call ourselves England. Welsh, Cornish & North.Irish would be treated like a occupied population if following International Law.

SO TO BRING IT ALL DOWN.

England would get fucked over by the UN to hand Northern Ireland back to Ireland and Cornwall to become a free-state.

Wales can't join though, technically, we annexed them 100's of years ago. So they're apart of england, and only more provinces.