Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Outbreak Monthly - Issue #3 - February

Hello again all,

Happy February. Sorry about the delay to this months issue. I have just moved and been eagerly awaiting internet. It's here now. It's awesome.

Anyway firstly, Happy Belated Valentines Day all! Hope you had a joyous day.

Of being lonely.

Well streaming has been going well. If you haven't seen it yet it's here: www.twitch.tv/outbreakcommunity

We were able to quickly ramp up over 200 followers with CS:GO gun giveaways and such. We will be doing case unlocking as well in the future. I will also be streaming mixes. We are also getting some regular chatty viewers to the stream. This is down to other games being broadcast. I have noticed this when I was streaming Skyrim. So thank you all for your continued support with this. If anybody is interested in streaming, let me know. Head over to the stream section and post there. Current streamers need to let me know when epic moments happen so I can preserve them forever on the youtube page.

Forum registrations are currently being difficult. People are struggling with one or both of the questions. So I shall be addressing this with my team ASAP to get it sorted. So don't fear. Anyone who doesn't wish to wait, contact me on steam, I will create an account for you when I have your attention.

Youtube. Still currently trying to address how we handle youtube. We have a channel, that will have a name sorted soon, so it won't be one with loads of numbers and letters. edit http://www.youtube.com/user/obreakcomm

some fucker stole Outbreak Community. Anyway at the moment the only videos on there are related to the twitch streams done by me. When I figure out whats happening with youtube, I will let you all know, but for now, it's just twitch stuff up there.

DarkRP.

It's done

Finished

Launching this evening

Thank you for reading, have a good February

Just a quick addon. I am aware teamspeak is suffering as multiplay gets ddosd so I am currently looking for a new teamspeak host and will be upgrading it to 40 slots, up from our current 30 slot server.

I'm pricing hosts so if you have a suggestion then feel free to inbox me the link to their website and I will check it.

Also tonight I will be opening the DarkRP server to the community only. Consider this a perk of being a part of this community and a thank you from me for being so patient.

Its been a month and a half in the making. Quicker than most babies as gaffer will find out. So I will be opening it for you guys to get first smash at and to let me know if there are any bugs before we open to the public later in the evening or tomorrow.

If you need the password it will be the 4th 5th 7th and 8th letters of my steam screen name :)

I like puzzles.... there should be more puzzles

Sign in to follow this