Sign in to follow this  
Wist

[RESULTS] BATTAGLIA GIOCO

l2p landshark ermahgerd

Good laugh, the spawns weren't always on my side but it was a fair fun. I suppose it is more precise to the actual HG, though for an event purpose some sort of equaliser would be ideal. Other than that...great event and thanks for it xD

In away the spawns were annoying because you just got fucked if you were unlucky, but i kind of liked it because if someone good got a bad spawn then it would even out the playing field a bit Even if landshark said he had bad spawns, and still won

And i feel my points are respectable for saying I've not really played in ages

Thats the idea

Excuse me but please use the appropriate apostrophe when contracting 'that is'. You have just tried to make a plural out of a pronoun, but not in the correct manner.

Please report to Jak immediately for a tutorial on contractions. And as for the omitted full-stop, I'll let him deal with that.

Many Thanks,

Venga

Head of Marketing

Other Vague Company Divisional Positions

who's HR now?

Jak has been promoted to the Head of HR. We felt that, despite our initial reticence at hiring 'out-of-house', he was the only realistic candidate. I myself have had to step into the vacuum with 'vague divisional duties', but I cannot take on the excess worflow which would come with responsibility for Human Resources.

There has also been a major reshuffle and certain employees in the Poo Eater team have been affected by a reappraisal of our human capital and their cost-effectiveness. The individual affected has received his P45.

Many thanks,

Venga

Head of Marketing

Vague Miscellaneous Divisional Department

Great event, on the first map the spawn points where a bit of an annoying factor.

Second map was great.

I'm going to complaint about you not letting the last 3 get slapped to death though :p. Was at 70 hp or something and everyone had to be in the centre otherwise we'd all get slapped for 10 till we die. Which changed when it became clear I had no intention of going back to the centre, still won that round luckily.

10/10 event