Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

[EVENT] OB WINTER 2014 - 24/02/14 - 25/02/14

After hours of gruelling training, years of practice, the second largest event of the year has dawned upon us. Four teams, one title, one prize.

WTF IS THIS?

This is a CSS tournament consisting of four teams of 5, playing each other once to determine the winning team. Basically you're playing a mix but against each other several times. WILL TAKE PLACE OVER A FEW DAYS DURING EVENINGS, WE HAVE 12 MATCHES TO PLAY!

Team which beats the other three teams wins, in the event of a tie there will be a play off!

Few things to note and trying to answer any questions you may have

-My aim is to make the teams as fair as physically possible, taking into account your skill (rank), my knowledge of you, who you get on well with and also i'll have someone to confirm my choices and ensure my team is also fair :)

-Obviously it's pretty random who you'll end up with - so be aware of who you could end up with and if you're likely to cause shit blah blah blah don't sign up or just STFU.

-Don't sign up if you're going to deliberately troll/grief, this is a more competetive event than normal - but still fun!

Rules

-All guns are allowed

-All CSS maps available to play (captains will eliminate a map at a time of the various maps available until one remains, this map will be the one played between the teams)

-First team to win 16 rounds in a game wins the game, 15 rounds is half time

-Knife fight determines which team you start on

-No individual points - you win by winning overall

-I may record everyone's K.D ratio for each map and the event overall if i can be bothered

1. Lewis

2. Biggles

3. Weezy

4. Total

5. Landshark

6. Jamie

7. Jak

8. Tom

9. Monkey

10. Nutcracker

11. Riley

12. Unseen

13. Ronmonster

14. Mintlou

[RESERVES - THIS EVENT TAKES PLACE OVER A COURSE OF TIME, SO OTHERS CAN EASILY STEP IN]

Edited by Guest