Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

[EVENT] DEUS EX TESCO [RESULTS]

I am an agent of chaos Jamie, I act on a whim and care not for the consequences. If it means I have to resort to a low level to break boundaries and challenge society's taboos then doge be it. I am made of the wind and the rain, an unpredictable storm that swirls in all directions. I am a metaphor for this beautiful and brutal island many of us inhabit. Do not cast judgement on me, but instead look at yourself for the answers to your troubled thoughts and perhaps one day you will embrace the free spirit that lives amongst the people you look down upon. While you're absent-mindedly relaxing in this virtual playground, there are kids pursuing hobbies of no good and causing trouble in this neighbourhood; you'll get into one little fight and your mum'll get scared, she'll say you're moving in with your uncle and aunt in Bel Air.

I am an agent of chaos Jamie, I act on a whim and care not for the consequences. If it means I have to resort to a low level to break boundaries and challenge society's taboos then doge be it. I am made of the wind and the rain, an unpredictable storm that swirls in all directions. I am a metaphor for this beautiful and brutal island many of us inhabit. Do not cast judgement on me, but instead look at yourself for the answers to your troubled thoughts and perhaps one day you will embrace the free spirit that lives amongst the people you look down upon. While you're absent-mindedly relaxing in this virtual playground, there are kids pursuing hobbies of no good and causing trouble in this neighbourhood; you'll get into one little fight and your mum'll get scared, she'll say you're moving in with your uncle and aunt in Bel Air.

This is why..this is why we love Jak. [Among other reasons ofc] xD