Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

[EVENT] DEUS EX TESCO [7PM]

I'm in!

Questions:

Is it allowed to pick up weapons from others?

Like:

Security picks up weapon from other team's head of security.

Assassin picks up a shotgun from the enemy/team mate gives him a shotgun.

Is the assassins knife+grenade also invisible?

just realised all the event times are gonna clash with my guild runs in gw2

so yea.. wont be coming to this one

Screw GW2, play with OB

Also i would like a sign up for the event (although dont give me priority cos i lagg and would bring my team down)

Love from

Skeff

XXX

Some constructive criticism:

Fun : Great

Idea : Great

Fairness : POOPOO

A 4v4v4v4 KoTH centered around shops is a brilliant idea and the way it was done was great but on a small asymmetrical map it doesn't work too well, maybe someone to make a map with 4 degrees of symmetry with the hill in the middle.

Sometimes the "round winning" team wouldn't get any points, let's say there's two teams left. One team holding and the other attacking, when the attacking team kills all of the holding team they will get no points because they can't capture the hill at all, maybe respawn every minute over 10 minutes and then end the round one a)50 points are reached b)One team manages to wipe out all the other teams before the respawn.

One team started in the main cell block for the first 4 rounds and then when told to leave came into pool where my team was and dicked us over so hard, one round my team went cheese mode and started in the vent that was less than a meter away from the hill, for the first 4 rounds my team didn't realize we could start on the roof then we were told we could. Then we were told that we couldn't, it was a very hectic event and starting positions are hard to control but having preset starting places would of helped.

Also, you couldn't tell who's assassin was who's.

Thanks for hosting.