Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Outbreak Twitch Channel

Name: Britten

Position in OB: Member

Games played: CS:S, CS:G, Cod4, MW3, BF3, G-MOD, AOE, Left 4 Dead 2, no more room in hell, portal 2, arma and emulaters ect...

Best times to stream: any weekend but not from around 5pm to 6 pm cause that is when i have my dinner most weekdays but has to be after 4pm and not 5pm to 6pm again.

Have you streamed before: yes i have restarted my love for streaming cause of OB

i have set up my stream and it works pretty well however i do not have a webcam

Name: Keiji

Position in OB: Best Autistic Member OB

Games played: Vic2, CKII, Total War Series, Underhell (A-many-genre game) and possibly a few others that I would play with other people.

Best times to stream: Anywhere after 5pm, however, FREE all monday after 11am

Have you streamed before: NOPE, because problems with rural area, however, I could probably.

Right now, I need halp sorting out the rest of my configuration, due to the fact, some scenes do fuck up, and freezes.

get 2nd monitor plox.

needed really to talk to viewers. nothing worse than ignoring their questions

I managed to find a way to speak to viewers, by downloading Twitch to my phone, I can use that as a way to communicate (What I was doing when I streamed Underhell)

Need more daytime streamers

I could do a Monday Timeslot, generally around 1pm-5/6pm, playing 2 different games, possibly campaigns on Rome 2 Total War and Underhell (Until it crashes on me again?)

Also people who have not put stream time have noy been rotad

Once again, Monday is best time for me, entire day off, and I will have as much time, but here are other timeslots, that Gaz will think best suit:

Monday - Answered this

Tuesday/Thursday - 6pm-9/10pm

Saturday - 10am-1pm

As you can see, my life is quite eventful.