Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Outbreak Twitch Channel

Hi all.

Currently looking for streamers to the Outbreak Twitch channel.

http://www.twitch.tv/outbreakcommunity

Here is the list of criteria for streamers:

• Decent upload speed for streaming
    Webcam preferable (Not required but sometimes people like watching reaction shots, cause people are fucking weird)
    OB Member
    Follower of Outbreak Stream Channel
    Ability to communicate with people watching the stream
    Can stream at the same time each week.

If you match the criteria above then fill in this form.

Name:

Position in OB:

Games played:

Best times to stream:

Have you streamed before:

How would you describe your personality:

This will be a slow process of gradually gaining viewers. It will not happen overnight. Please be constructive or don't post.

Would be nice to have the stream pretty much constantly running. So lets try and fill up the roster.

Name: UnSeen

Position in OB: Mod

Games played: LoL, Variety of Co-op / SP Games, Hearthstone [startingAsOfToday], L4D2

Best times to stream: Monday 17:00 - 21:00 / Tuesday 17:00 - 21:00 / Friday 18.00 - Early hours of Saturday / Saturday 12:00 - Early hours of Sunday Morning / Sunday 12:00 - 18:00 / Availability to stream any events or tournaments

Exceptions to when sport events or one time occurrences etc would interrupt. Monday/Tuesday night streaming is conditional upon school work and general non streaming game time.

You already know I'm interested just putting it into a post, large amounts of my streaming will either be league/sp games when alone and most other games would take a large OB group.

Edited by Guest

Name: Hish0t

Position in OB: Mod

Games played: Random games what pp want to play.

Best times to stream: when i'm home to dutch time 5 till 10 at night. and weekends if i'm free.

Also stream on random times like if MG is full just put it on and have fun and let pp see how our server is.

EDIT: This is how a stream looks like for OB if i'm streaming http://www.twitch.tv/hish0t/b/495240197