Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

[EVENT] Outbreak 8/12/13 @ 8PM!!

Should the Five Seven be allowed??  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Five Seven be allowed??

• Yes
    • No

Are you prepared for the OUTBREAK?!

Earth has been ravaged by a contagious virus that is reanimating the dead into flesh eating zombies! You were part of an elite team of commandos dropped into one of the most badly hit areas to try and thin the infection and look for survivors.

However you have become separated from the body of your battalion and become lost. Luckily you have managed to link up 3 of your squad mates and your commanding officer at the local mall. Now you only have one mission...escape!

Your objective: To get to the extraction zone before the last extraction chopper dusts off in under 3 minutes!. All your equipment was lost but luckily you found some pistols in the mall's gun-shop to defend yourself as you make a break for the LZ.

Ensuring the safe passage for you as well as your buddies and commander against the unending horde of oncoming zombies is going to be no easy task.

Rules and points

- There will be 4 teams of 5, this will be randomly assigned using a random generator.

- The map we will be using will be Outbreak_Night same as was used for the gang wars event.

- The CT team will start in the Mall and will try and make it to the maze section (this will be shown during the event if you don't know where this is).

- There will be one elected team captain, he will be allowed to use a TMP or Mac 10.

- All other CTs are allowed ONLY Pistols ( No Dualies)as weapons, there will be penalties if I see anybody using a gun they aren't meant too.

- All nades and night vision are allowed.

- The CTs will have 2.30 minutes to get to the end zone however they see fit.

- Each team will get 5 base points for making it to the end zone, with 1 additional point for every surviving team member making it, if all 5 cross the line giving a maximum of 10 points.

- When playing as T you will get 2 points for your team for killing a ct.

- Ts will be respawned every 30 seconds.

- If either hosts deems a team of excessive moaning or QQing points will be deducted.

20 slots are available first come first served basis! There will also be a reserve sign up sheet

- The Christmas Nutcracker

- Venge Pussé

- Keen Jamie

- Gumzah

- Unseen (" I used to be MLG on COD you know")

- His Shot

- Ronanomonom

- Britard

-Akki(Non member)

- Big Sammy Boy

- Weezy (blaze it son)

-A funny me me

-Lois

- MA NAM IS TAM, AM FRUM ULL

- Sir Conor of Minigames

- Daniel "The Gaffer" Garforth

- Your bedtime stories, narrated by Thomas Riley

- Sgt Olimar (put your back away)

- what's brown and stiqqy?

- Mannkolding (non member)

Reserve

- Biggles

- Jak

-

-

Hosted by Fluxy and Shadow! Hope to see you all down there

ADDITIONAL PLEASE READ...Due to some discussion on terms of OP or not, there is a poll of whether the Five Seven pistol should be allowed for CTs. We thought it would be best to let you guys decide whether you want it to be allowed or not! bearing in mind voting yes means you may have to face it when you are on T.

Edited by Guest

The reason why it is at 8 is due to the fact that im at work till half 7 on that day. I dident want to leave Shadow to do everything himself and that's why I made it 8. If a lot of people don't like this it can be changed.