Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

haydo.. watchhhhhhhh

It's k guys. I'm mr pro 1337 player here...along with Venga and Antizombie I'm one of the best players the world has ever...ever...not really witnessed.

My opinion...is...Jordan is a nub. He pays the local dustbin man to play the game for him. I can tell all of this simply by watching his gameplay.

Is that global elite recruiting me or what?

Hahah ask him,

And guys stop arguing about how Jordan plays! If you think he hacks or something els profe it or just don't say anything. Jordan just knows how to play this game on a hi level..

Nice 4man+bot!

But ye those guys were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Wearing headphones also helps greatly since you can easily locate their position and predict their moves from there.

But yea, a combination of what somewhat seems to be aiming skill, derpy opponents, bot, luck and game sense lead to a pretty impressive 4man+bot.

Outbreak wouldn't be Dramabreak without bumping old topics and saying 'I knew it all along'. We get it you beautiful detectives..but it's okay...you have all been satisfied with justice now, let it die under the rug. :c