Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

haydo.. watchhhhhhhh

Yeah...

1. I use these things called headphones.

2. Common game sense

oh yeah its totally game sense to rush hut and pre aim a guy round a corner whos walking while the rest of his team are outside

If you look quite closely at the T-side players, there is a player called 'Bob' and that is a bot... Whats the first thing you do at the start of a round when you have a bot on your team? you tell it to stay at spawn, I assumed that's what they did so I checked the entrance of lobby and guess what? he was there... I shot at him (but didnt kill him, only tagged him) and then peaked the guy (what i mention down there) and then as i killed the guy on rafters, I assumed the bot would follow me so i prefired

1 down...

The next guy was a luck shot, I didnt know he was gonna be there as I didnt expect him to be so i flicked to him and killed him..

2 down...

3rd guy peaked from main so I shot at him, then the next guy comes from hut window as I hid from the guy at main.. I saw him and kiilled him..

3 down..

4th guy... I faked the bomb twice.. KNOWING that someone was gonna try and shoot me, and it was the guy in the vent who had an AWP and he missed, which gave me just under a second to react, then i KNEW the guy in toxic would come after me aswell so i flicked 180 degrees and prefired the guy in toxic..

4th and 5th down...