Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Outbreak Monthly - Issue #1 November Fun and Warning For All

Hello everyone,

Hope you are enjoying Outbreak. I'm hoping to create monthly "newsletters" usually happening around the first week of the month. This is because I am hella busy with real life, and this is pretty much my way of keeping you all up to date and communicating with you all.

So here is Issue #1 of Outbreak Monthly

Firstly, the warning.

There is a lot of venom and vitriol flying about teamspeak recently. This. Ends. Now. I am currently making an example of a user who was recently venomous towards someone, they will remain banned from teamspeak for a week. I understand people have banter and give each other shit, but now the outright abuse of someone, ends. I don't want this shit on my teamspeak.

Banter is fine

Abuse is not

Now the Jailbreak server.

We are going to be shutting down the Jailbreak server. Once upon a time, the Outbreak jailbreak shone out past all the others. Sadly once the DDoSing started, our player base was slowly destroyed. They either moved to other communities or played different games. It was difficult to keep the jailbreak server running based purely on community numbers.

Minigames are easier to run with the community we have. It doesn't tend to get boring, and it only requires 1 person to play, as opposed to Jailbreak which requires 6 for it to become fun. So bye bye Jailbreak.

Finally it's time for a forum based event.

We will be holding an Arcade Olympics. Today all scores will be wiped from the games listed below. Then a score system is set up.

1st Place - 5 Points

2nd Place - 3 Points

3rd Place - 1 Point

The scores will be tallied on the 1st December and the winner will receive the current Humble Bundle along with another game which will be disclosed closer to the start of December.

Arcade Games for the Olympics:

Robot Unicorn Attack

Helicopter

3 Items Or Fewer

Original Pac Man

Q Bert 2004

Tetris

New Super Mario Bros 2 (Terrible but lol :P)

Arcade Link

So whoever has the most points at the end will win the prize. 2nd place prize is being discussed!

So in short

Banter is fine

Abuse is not

Bye Bye Jailbreak

Minigames Secret Coming Soon

Forum Olympics

Go Unicorn Go

Hugs and Kisses

Gaz

Sign in to follow this