Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Driving and cars

then make sure you've been learning for a while before being tested, just to know rain, ice, frog, snow

Why not be keen to learn to drive? I couldn't fucking WAIT to get on the road; I grew up in the countryside and it was either get shit busses everywhere or get a lift off parents and FUCK THAT.

I hate driving. Have to pay attnetion to too many things at once. It's exhausting and not fun at all for me. I can understand why people like it, but I do tend to hate keen drivers who just cause nothing but trouble while driving.

I had my first lesson today, I learnt some gears, reversing and approaching junctions and stuff, really fun.

Thanks for a full review of your first driving lesson,

Honestly the way you wrote that makes it sound like you just started to learn how to play guitar

I had about 30 lessons. I gave up in the end, i was just to god damn dysleixc and my little brain could handle the truth.

I paid for every one over the course of 8 months- dat 900 quid wasted :( I can drive a car now but just not on the road.

Anyway, I live in the city and just get a bus everywhere, but Jak's point about carrying weekly shopping is very true.