Sign in to follow this  
Hazed

problem

today while everyone was playing and having fun then it crashed and it came back and again it crashed and came back online and it ruined the mix... (we should have won it)

anyways could you sort this out gaz i just wanted you to know Thx :D

vodo

kindly fuck off.

It's a rented teamspeak server. I have no control of when they role out updates, and if you pay attention to teamspeak you will notice it has updated a few times recently. They are fast at doing this. So please take your problem over to the teamspeak forums themselves as I believe they are the cause of your issue.

I have even taken the time to write your post for you:

Subject: We Lost A Game Because You Updated Your Software

Content: The other day we were playing a very important mix. We had to shoot people and everything. The team that lost vowed to kill themselves, and the game in question doesn't have any sort of IN GAME communication. I know, how stupid! But yes anyway the teamspeak server we are on went down, and we lost the game. Did I mention it was a game? Anyway please don't bring out anymore updates whilst we are playing a mix.

If you join 85.236.100.188:10297 and there is someone is in a mix channel it means we are playing a game and you should hold off your update until we finish, give it an hour or so.

Thannk you muchly!

vodo XOXO

TLDR: I don't control when teamspeak release their updates or when multiplay choose to do their updates. Just be thankful that the hosting company is quick to do these things. And if the teamspeak server goes down, just use the in game communication function that there is.

vodo

kindly fuck off.

It's a rented teamspeak server. I have no control of when they role out updates, and if you pay attention to teamspeak you will notice it has updated a few times recently. They are fast at doing this. So please take your problem over to the teamspeak forums themselves as I believe they are the cause of your issue.

I have even taken the time to write your post for you:

Subject: We Lost A Game Because You Updated Your Software

Content: The other day we were playing a very important mix. We had to shoot people and everything. The team that lost vowed to kill themselves, and the game in question doesn't have any sort of IN GAME communication. I know, how stupid! But yes anyway the teamspeak server we are on went down, and we lost the game. Did I mention it was a game? Anyway please don't bring out anymore updates whilst we are playing a mix.

If you join 85.236.100.188:10297 and there is someone is in a mix channel it means we are playing a game and you should hold off your update until we finish, give it an hour or so.

Thannk you muchly!

vodo XOXO

TLDR: I don't control when teamspeak release their updates or when multiplay choose to do their updates. Just be thankful that the hosting company is quick to do these things. And if the teamspeak server goes down, just use the in game communication function that there is.

+26.