Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Mixing

Teamspeak is there for the members of this community to come join in and have a laugh with other players and to play games with other members.

Recently, Myself and Twist have been doing alot of mixes with fellow members and other players. We are in the middle of an intense game and BAM... children like Antizombie and a few others decide to poke us and join the channel over and over again! This is very distracting and causes rage which causes us to lose our motivation to win a well played game..

Im just asking for the higher ups to give these children a warning to stop because its really highly ANNOYING!!!

YES LETS ALL TROLL THIS PERFECTLY REASONABLE AND POLITE SUGGESTION... Serious to god some people are so retarded.

It is annoying when you have morons (that some are actually part of this community) thinking it's acceptable to troll people that are trying to concentrate during a match. Believe it or not you actually have people that enjoy more serious and competitive aspects of gaming and having twats poking you left right and center at crucial moments in a game can be a bit off-putting you know???

But as cash said this is now sorted, please lock.

I find this funny seeing as people have always done this, people can dish it out but can't take it. Always remembered when I first joined OB and went on TS LandShark was joining and leaving the rooms and I found it hilarious. But it can be taken a bit too far and when people are in a serious mood such as playing a mix, people seemed to get more peed off. Just put a better password guys and you're done :D